Sunday, June 13, 2010

Check Toner Level On Brother Mfc9420



You have I missed? :-) I hope you see things in life catch up with me, see me continue with the chores and I do not post much more. Not that there is no way most of my furnace or fanned my taste buds, but the internet to Kigali and so slow that I often capitulated. Then, since already some weeks I work, I teach at the University. Course, tests and exercises take time to prepare the first time, mark my word!


I am going to try to be more devoted to you dear readers and readers. And you tell my African adventures, taking you through this place of expression to explore the colors, smells and people of Rwanda and East Africa.


Today point recipe or scalp problem (it grows back slowly, but I'm still forced to wear barrettes ... massacre at thinning shears ...), just an image stolen from the streets in Kigali, a moment of life.

Kigali, femmes ...

Français Prefer? Read it on Life in Français

0 comments:

Post a Comment