Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I Connect Alpine Cda 7894rb

"Light of Hope" for Aid to the Church in Need


I do you never talk about religion here on Babeth the kitchen, but here I was asked to relay a campaign that touches me and me wishes to heart because according to my convictions. On December 25, remember it was Christmas, and Christmas is not just a riot rich gifts and groceries but it is a Christian feast and therefore Roman Catholic. So forget the little nor Jesus nor the charity and solidarity in this time of joy.


campaign that I want to talk about is a campaign by AED (aid to the Church in Need): Light of Hope . I often see posters for AED in my parish, often took their pamphlet telling me I'm going to donate as much and then I forgot Hapers leaving me with life. You will say yes but you're paid to write this article. But I will certainly donate to AED my meager salary.



Nobody should be persecuted for his faith but the reality very different. Priests and sisters are persecuted around the world and AED helps them.




From 25 December 2009 to February 2, 2010, Aid to the Church in Need (ACN ) organizes a mobilization online: "Light of Hope .








the occasion of the year and for priestly 40 days of the Nativity to the feast of the Presentation of Jesus in the Temple (February 2) also called Candlemas, Aid to the Church in Need (ACN) offers to light a virtual candle on their site Internet www.aed-france.org to support the priests.



As part of this operation mobilization to help the priests, who are persecuted or threatened, we can all lighting 4000 candles in 40 days. But also to take concrete action by making a donation for the priests who can not afford basic survival or lack the resources to finance community projects.




0 comments:

Post a Comment