Friday, April 23, 2010

Vermont Casting Resolute Stove

Inkonito, Barber Nantes TO AVOID !!!!!

That point today kitchen here but let hairdresser!
Why my God is it so difficult to get good hair cut?!

I leave to the hairdresser, where the last cut by another girl (who unfortunately was on vacation) I had a nice cut, and there IS THE DISASTER!
I smoke, I am furious, I'm furious!

My hair had grown enough to have the cut I wanted, and that does not seem unfeasible. I wanted a long square slightly degraded. The work was prepared, the pages of magazines had been cut and made into a model for criminal hairdresser.

my head before going to the barber:
(photo taken in January 2010 in Kenya. No since cutting)

model cut in Elle:

The result
(picture not photoshoped, without makeup and without smiling!)

I looks like a Footballer of the vintage 1980 AS Saint Etienne ! I know that the 80 made their comeback but I did not request a calf! "

The price of disaster: 47euros 50 because it made me pay!
UPDATE: I returned, not for editing'm not masochistic, but for me to recover the cup. lord I'm acquitted shampoo


My mother has recovered a little cutting, by shortening the length, but it is still very ugly right.

And we do not tell me that it was not possible to make a long rectangle slightly degraded, here is the proof:
(photo taken in 2007 and not photoshoped makeup smile, JP Caminade 18 rue cutting ant 06600 ANTIBES)

Hairdresser in AVOID!
Inkonito
70 bd Meusnier of Querlon 44000 NANTES

I will make the negative commercials in the show once a month as my hair will not repulsed enough to be cut correctly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment