Friday, November 5, 2010

Create A Tech Deck Live Acc

bargains for this fall!

A reader challenged me recently on the following fact:
In a number of my articles, garments and fashion accessories that I have put forward one thing in common: they belong to a higher price range.
After checking, I must admit that this remark is quite justified. So in my last post, the jackets have selected a prize does not descending below 150 euros ...
I must confess myself, I think twice before going out my credit card for such a purchase. Ethical Fashion? Mode rich? The question is asked.

On this blog, apart from content that is designed to be informative, I obviously want to give my readers to cross the course of procurement. And to do this, the price criterion is central.
course material quality, compliance with a CSR policy worthy of the name ... causes of strokes etc. high production that creators in the interests of sustainable development must be to pass on to their customers.

It is true that ethical fashion is proposed to consumers at higher prices than those found in major retailers classics.
But we must not forget that other brands in an effort to democratize their products offer their customers creations at affordable prices.

is why I've selected a few quality clothing, fashion and ... affordable to spend the autumn under the banner of ethics.


In Sobosibio (left to right) : The Free dress model (78 EUR) / The long sleeve top model Snowy (58 euros)



At People Tree (left to right): The Olwen Carrot Trousers (64 EUR) / The dress (64 euros)


In
Globe Hope (left to right): Mirja bag (56 euros) / The wallet Polku (22 euros)



And finally, in Bibico (left to right): The cardigan "Fair Isle" (69 EUR) / The top "Check Ruffle" (40 euros)

0 comments:

Post a Comment