Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cydia Pokemon Gba Rom Source

Video interview with the coach of the stars!

This summer I made a quick return for the wedding of my best friend in San Francisco. Yes it looks like the title of a movie ;-) To add the icing on the cupcake as well in an American movie tied up with string the bride the groom arrived with more than 30 minutes late to church. And like a good American film they said YES! What fun anyway for me to find my friends, many in San Francisco and California so dear to my heart!

Finally I was fortunate to be hosted at the famous coach of the stars, my friend Valerie Orsoni . So despite 28 hours of travel, and yes Kigali San Francisco is not next door, we delivered the game of the filmed interview. Filmed in the kitchen of course!
So, I sincerely hope that you will be lenient in my pockets and dark circles!


's the first part of the interview!



Valerie Thanks! You can find
Valerie on his blog, and also to learn more about his weight loss program (diet) and youth will find it on LeBootCamp !

0 comments:

Post a Comment