Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ganglion Cyst Removal Vaughan

Eyes Cream Shadow Annabelle


Hello ladies! A

beautiful sunny day in November 10 a little chilly.
I present today a quartet of eye shadows cream, which was offered by the company Annabelle in the competition a few weeks ago already.

So start with the product name, which I feel lacks a bit of tweaking, a little translation problem probably Cream Eye Colour. Hue: Coffee Talk.

English product is called: Cream Eye Colour. It's already a bit better!

But do not stop a questionable translation, let's talk about the product as such. I'm not a fan of cream products, however I find them practical for use in database. I admit to not having tested during a full day on my eyes. I will do it soon, however. The test was done on my hand, bare, without basis, because either the product has the same texture as a base for eyeshadow. It can also, for the lightest shade, be used to highlight brow.

downside: I removed the paper wrapping the product just before the test, and I could not help noticing that he had already begun to dry up ... See the image below:


Another thing: the smell product. It would have been better to give it a fragrant touch, because the first test synthetic smell tickled my nose sensitive to smells ...

So if, despite these 2 small flats, I liked the product and I promise myself to test it soon as a base eyeshadow. My favorite color is the bottom left!


In the next pretty!


0 comments:

Post a Comment