Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Malaysia Motorcycle Auction

Beautiful Golden Globes

I must admit, nothing in these important ceremonies do not care.
Besides the red carpet! ;)

Here are some pictures of beautiful makeup that I have identified.
Among my favorites: Mila Kunis


His eyes are not too much makeup, very natural look like!


Halle Berry Delicious
, flawless, as usual!


Kaley Cuoco
Sincerely, this actress I've never seen ... but her makeup is gorgeous!
Bright, natural, pretty look''naked''.


In the category''we could have done better,''here are 3 actresses who have committed a faux pas in my opinion. The look too deleted, abuse of tan and my great DRESS THE DRESS! Oh my sweet, the look too sexy prom dress circa 1994 ...




And finally, we would not be too abused surgery ladies??
Their face looks ... fixed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment