Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good Place In Ottawa For Abortion

In the closet ... Mounia Nasser! A little look beige

To inaugurate " In the closet ... " meeting with the sparkling and feminine Mounia Nasser, head of logistics of his condition and informed consumer!
She was kind enough to please lend to the game of questions and answers and welcome me home for me to discover them ethical shopping!

Discovery ...

Which When did you first get interested in the brands of ready-made ethical / organic?
I became interested in organic brands on the day the clothes I saw everywhere on websites and blogs have also started to be fashionable and original than those of brands that I was using already. So why not make the choice of organic and ethical if I find my happiness and I am helping others!

Fairy Dress Bengal

What are your favorite brands? You they inspire?
Undoubtedly for me Fairies Bengal for the chic and sophisticated, Rosa Tapioca for glamor it embodies and Ekyog for his side more accessible and conventional.

Can you tell us about your favorite purchase?
My red silk dress Fairies Bengal (see photo), because I love color. It puts me in good spirits and is very easy to wear, evening or at the office!

Dress Ekyog

What will your next purchase Ethics?
Certainly another dress ... perhaps more classic black or blue.
I'm always looking for that I need!

Finally, three words to define a consumer loan to pay ethics / bio?
Trend / romantic / responsible

Mounia Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions! ;-)

You also participate in this new column "In the closet ..." and share with us your favorite ethical heart!
Nothing could be simpler contact me at the following address (lecomptoirdaudrey@gmail.com) .
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment