Friday, January 21, 2011

Travestis De Lasvegas

Gloss Shine Make Up For Ever


In a few weeks we will be entitled, in Quebec, the new range of gloss Shine Lab developed by Make Up For Ever. 33 new colors to replace the old range of gloss''''Fascinating. In Europe and I believe the United States, they are already available for some time already, but here was our turn!


These are available in 3 gloss finishes.
The Star is made from Star Powders (powdered pigments).
The Diamond, made from Diamond Powders (ultra bright ends). The Metal them
have a metallic look very special. I look forward to testing the dark!



I was entitled to 2 gloss for the test, and the verdict is that I liked.
I'm sold to gloss anyway, because I prefer the texture.
A slight scent accompanies each color, it looks like something fruity, nothing too this or too aggressive. So I tested the S0 Stars, and D6 of Diamonds. Here are 2 pictures for you.





0 comments:

Post a Comment