Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tech Deck Fiyatları

Make Up For Ever - Uplights



Hello ladies!

You may recall I recently mentioned a new product from Make Up For Ever, a complexion illuminator? here


I finally over for you details!

In less than a month will be available 8 colors in 3 effects: silky, pearly and shiny.

Facts to 70% water, so it's a gel very light to carry over the foundation, or even on the body to give a nice subtle effect of light. Gorgeous when worn on the legs during a summer evening, a glamorous look!

Here is a summary of colors: cold
# 11 Beige satin
# 12 Warm Beige Satin White Pearl
# 21 # 22 Pink Pearl

# 23 Golden Beige # 31 Pink Pearl

cold glitter gold glitter # 32 Rose
# 33 Copper gold glitter

I can not wait to make the attempt. They replace the old gel light tube that they were more difficult to work because they dried in no time!

I give you some news when I know more.
They will be available in Canada in February.



0 comments:

Post a Comment