Friday, December 3, 2010

Increased Cervical Mucus With Metformin

contest for the holidays! China Glaze Nail


Hello group!

Yes! A little contest for the holidays!

To thank you for reading me, also thank you for leaning into the recent contest Annabelle Makeup Junkie. I previously said I would do the contest when I was made to 40 followers, but I'm feeling generous;)

To participate, simply subscribe to my blog.

Here's how:
You see the bottom right under the heading Followers? There is a
Follow written button.
You can then sign up under a Google account.

Those who have already registered, do not worry, you'll be part of the contest you also (see the condition at the bottom). Once registered, you should comment in this topic, tell me what you plan to do during the holidays, I'm curious. What is on your list of things you would like to receive? Do not forget to leave your email address, otherwise I can not write to you if you win. If the winner does not give me a result within 2 days following the announcement, I move on to another winner. Yes, it's short two days, but I want you receive the award before Christmas!

Deadline for entries: Monday, December 13 .
Who can participate: Everyone!

So sign up now! I await your comments
coquettes!
Tourelou, and thank you for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment