Monday, December 13, 2010

Point And Shoot Digital Camera Shutter Speed

And the winner is ... Small


Hi girls!

So as promised, here is the name of the winner of my little contest for the holiday
Sabrina's Blog: http://ahlaya.blogspot.com

my Bravo dear!
We contacted by mail and I send you all soon.

You were 10 and left me a comment with email, as I asked in the instructions. Remain a member of my blog because after Christmas I'll reserve other nice surprises for members only.

Here here 2 pictures to show you how I draw.
First in a Word document, I noticed all the emails from those I had left.


Then using the site http://www.random.org I noticed the number of participants, either 10, and I pressed Generate to release a figure, the 7th in this case.



Again, thank you all for reading me.
I wish you a great holiday season!

Yes, I know, I write less often, but know that there is good reason: I just take a big leap, I decided to do a 180 degrees and I'm focusing now 100 % the industrial makeup. I am now officially makeup artist for Make Up For Ever!

I'm not saying it was as easy decision (pay cut, change routine etc ...) but it's really for the better!



0 comments:

Post a Comment