Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Knex Swining Rocket Instrutions

A new column: "In the closet ..."

Hello everyone, I wanted to
propose a new project which I hope will interest you. I guess I'm far from alone in dressing daily with ethical clothing brands.

is why I wanted to propose interested persons to participate in a new section called "In the closet ..." .


The principle is simple : If you have in your closet enough clothes to form a "silhouette Ethics (maybe not 100%). Send me a photo by mail (good) of you posing in the outfit of your choice. I will contact you then to ask you some questions (your favorite brands, your tips, your interest in ethical fashion ...)

This will allow you, the readers' Desk Audrey, to discuss your fashion design ethic, your tips and ideas of silhouettes ...

Obviously this offer is not just the ladies ! Courage gentlemen! ;-))

So get out your cameras!
Send me your photos at the following address: lecomptoirdaudrey@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment