Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do Male Models Shave Or Wax/

Gel Illuminator Face muff


After time, I can finally present them to you, these beautiful gels that will rage this summer! Name: gel facial illuminator, puzzles me but you know, from Make Up For Ever, they are not in the name pretty and colorful packaging, they are more in quality in all aspects.

So here, the name says, is a miniaturist, in other words, a highlight!
I so love this type of product, I've used to wish my friends, oh yes!

They therefore replace the old range gel called Diamond Cream (see end for images). If I rely on my book reference products, there were 7 shades available. There are now 8. According to my friends who have used more than me, it seems there was a difficulty in the application, the product drying too quickly to be easily manipulated. At texture, I confess I do not see a big difference, but at fast drying, Uplights is working very well.

But I must tell you that I chose these 5 colors for a reason: the other 3 are available too flaky and leave too much glitter on the skin for my taste. My favorite color is # 12. For dark skin I would go in the # 22 or 23 even better.

This product applies everywhere on the body.
the face on the points of light to give radiance. On
well tanned legs in summer look for a Hollywood Glamour. On
shoulders pink ladies at your wedding!
A drop in the foundation for a fresh, if you do not really eye makeup.

Do you?






following Creams Diamond, the old range.





0 comments:

Post a Comment