Friday, February 18, 2011

Friend Pregnant Congratulations

Too Faced Nail Polish China Glaze


Hello all!

Girls, if you are looking for a good palette of eye shadows that will help you create looks Natural, neutral, this palette is for you! Money aside, I think it's a very good investment.

You can get it at Sephora, it's also where I bought it at a cost of $ 44.
Other pallets are also available, including Naked Eye I'll introduce shortly. I know they also have 2 other palettes, I will come back on!



Overall, the palette comes with 9 colors, 3 maps help to create looks and a small applicator (good for the garbage in my opinion). Certainly, the right colors are not very large and I do not know how it is deep, but I think the quality of pigmentation, the game worth the candle. My flat is at the level of color Nude Beach which is too flaky, but we can do without! HA! And I forget, some names are a bit cheesy ... but what do you want?





0 comments:

Post a Comment