Monday, February 28, 2011

Does Cm Dry Up Before Af

Stories Natural Eye Palette mascara


I was recently asked to talk a little more detail mascaras I tried. Here is the time came. I had with me 6 different mascaras, I told myself that I could all present as well as good shots.

Ideally a good mascara should not dry too quickly, have a medium sized brush, hair, not rubber like the new fashion wants, I think it's a gadget that stage I can not wait to see disappear .

Those who wear mascara most days, dispose of the After a month. Yes, a month! No kidding! Why? Simply because after a month the product will begin to dry, crumble it in your eyes, and will not make a nice effect in the end.

How to apply mascara for beautiful lashes?
First, using a brush adapted to the length of your lashes!
Remove the tube brush, scrape the excess at the end of the brush into the tube and go to the outside of your eye with the base of the brush. Go to the base of the lashes, zigzagging and turn the brush to the tip of the lashes. Do the same thing in the center, and inside the eye using the tip brush. Iron a 2nd and a 3rd time if necessary. For lower lashes, once is enough, and thanks ladies, do not outcross brush before them! Hello if indeed spider!

For each of the 6 mascara, you'll see a closer view of the brush to better understand my comments.

Let's go in my order of preference.

First, the Smoky Lash Make Up For Ever. Are you surprised
girls?
No, no joke, I think the formula is perfect. In my opinion a good mascara is very often limited to the brush. Yes, the formula is something to see, but take for example a mascara you do not like, if you change the brush, you can get much better results!

The Smoky Lash brush reminds me of one of L'Oreal Voluminous (see below). This mascara comes in classic formula in black and waterproof, too black. It is aimed particularly at women who already have deep pockets and curved eyelashes, or who are nimble with the curlers. Remember that very often in the ads you boast a volumizing effect miraculous, this is only an effect ... photoshop!



Those who have short eyelashes, slightly trimmed, and however, would like a more elongated, I recommend the lengthening mascara Make Up For Ever. It is available in several colors, including black, dark blue, dark green, brown and even plum! On the picture I present to you the deep blue.

The brush has really been thought to work shorter lashes. When possible, I use this mascara on my clients / models. This way I have more control than a brush and filled more larger, I can also work very well without the bottom lashes to give that effect''spider''undesirable.

See the difference between the two brushes of mascara muff.


Similarly volumizing mascaras, you will find here the L'Oreal Voluminous. My favorite low cost category. Remember ladies, because I did not photograph for you to find that the same effect as lengthening muff, you'll see the side of L'Oreal Lash Out.

The Voluminous not lying, it really gives a nice effect to the lashes well stocked.
Often you can find it in special pharmacy, take the opportunity to buy 2 or 3!


followed mascara gadgets ... You understand
I did not like working with these products, simply because of their brush!

I had the opportunity''to test''a mascara at Yves St. Laurent. However, I was immediately disappointed. But look at me the size of this monster girls! Nothing more to say, oh yes I think: the smell ...


Regarding this mascara from Annabelle, I guess they wanted to make it useful having 2 sides with a brush, including the best of two worlds, however I have not really found a practical way to use this brush ... I have all of even used the product with brushes disposable contract, to say nothing negative about the formula.


Last but not least, a lemon. Although ... lemon is good, right? One rotten potato
want!
I'm hard eh girls?

brush, the smell, the texture of the liquid product.
NEXT!






0 comments:

Post a Comment