Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Long Do You Have To Use Cocoa Butter

- Collection Very Vichy Lab


Monitor counters Make Up For Ever Sephora in the nearest you ladies, because very soon flirt collection will make its debut, and I named: Very Vichy! Very Vichy

Why?
In the 50s, the famous Brigitte Bardot was married in a pretty pink dress and white carreautée. They probably wanted to pay homage to the great French lady!


In this collection, do not miss the fantastic false lashes applied with small loop-shaped pink and white, very manga! It also seems they are coming with new Star Powders. I confess to have never seen before''Star Diamond Powders,''but I put my hand on the two pink and behind the words Diamond Collection is noted. The colors are also great to see below. To a pale and white is also included, when I have them tested but I'll talk about the green tempts me a lot this summer.

The two eyeshadows are presented in a small box also colors''Vichy'', but these colors exist, or the 301 and 303 in the Diamond Eyeshadows at $ 26 each.



So as I mentioned, I put my hand on 2 of the Star Powders are available in this collection, and I'm in love! I must say that I already liked a lot of # 916 which has been around a long time, and 2 new him very similar, with slightly more glitter, hence the''Diamond''collection. Here's a comparison for you ladies.




that, I leave you with a somewhat sadder note: Know that all counters muff located in the Bay close to Quebec (if they are not already). Great disappointment to many clients and makeup, but I am confident that very soon they will come back in force;)

So for now if you wish to purchase this collection, it will go into one of three Quebec Sephora.

PS: the photos have taken on the official website of Make Up For Ever, and that BB was found in Google image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment